Where it all begins
MADRID (29 30 31) January 2024
The great Gastronomy event
Madrid Fusion will return to Ifema on January 29th, 30th and 31st, 2024 to celebrate its twenty-second edition.
This year the theme will be 'Where it all begins' / 'Donde todo comienza'.
For the last two decades, Madrid Fusión has been the starting point, the place where culinary excellence originates and begins. The epicentre where emerging talent, knowledge and innovation meet.
To celebrate together the more than two decades of Madrid Fusión, on the evening of Monday the 29th of January, the organizers are also preparing a great exclusive party to bring together the great family of cuisine.
Among the twenty international chefs already confirmed are the French Alexandre Mazzia, the Swiss Andreas Caminada, the Danish Nicolai Nørregaard, the Korean Junghyun Park, the Japanese Yasuhiro Tomari and the Argentinian Gonzalo Aramburu, together with great Spanish chefs such as Dabiz Muñoz, Joan Roca and Andoni Aduriz.
and sign up now
- Access to the Main Auditorium
- Access to a Workshop (with advance registration)
- Access to Madrid Fusión THE WINE EDITION (activities not included)
- Access to Madrid Fusión Pastry
- Access to Madrid Fusión Dreams
- Access to The Drinks Show
- Access to the Multi-Purpose Stage
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Access to online streaming from madridfusion.net
- Access to the delayed broadcast from madridfusion.net
* ADMISSION WILL BE ACCORDING TO THE CAPACITY PERMITTED AT THE TIME.
** We remind you that persons under 18 years of age, whether alone or accompanied by an adult or guardian, are not allowed to enter the congress.
3 DAYS OF CONGRESS
- Access to the Main Auditorium online streaming from madridfusion.net
- Access to the Multi-Purpose online streaming from madridfusion.net
- Access to The Wine Edition not live-streamed from madridfusion.net
- Access to the delayed broadcast from madridfusion.net Anywhere, Anytime, any Device
Community of Madrid
Madrid Fusión is strengthening its international presence and will claim to be the birthplace of culinary excellence.
The slogan chosen this year is 'Where it all begins' / 'Donde todo comienza', which refers to the gastronomic summit as the epicentre where emerging talent and innovation meet.
The list of European chefs is very extensive and includes an interesting representation of the new green cuisine proposals.
Latin America brings big names and proposes a look at the three eras that gastronomy is currently experiencing on the other side of the Atlantic.
More than 30 speakers from seven countries at the fourth edition of The Wine Edition Wines from Spain
American experts such as sommelier André Mack, Britons Henrietta Lovell and Ivan Bell, Nordic experts such as Nicolai Nørregaard and the Austrian producers of Gut Oggau will be at this edition of the gastronomic summit's wine congress.
No te pierdas nuestros Espacios temáticos
Madrid Fusión Pastry
The wine edition
The drinks show
Twenty-one years later, Madrid Fusión Food from Spain has shown that not only is the congress model applied to gastronomy still valid, but that it is also experiencing its best moment.
The most important culinary summit in the world ended a historic edition, surpassing its own limits with record numbers of visitors, congress participants and journalists, and more young people than ever listening to the presentations of chefs, producers, winemakers, pastry chefs and bakers.
The largest gastronomy congress in the world